Tuesday, July 26, 2011

#4. Project Identified.

I'm pretty sure it all started with Little Green Notebook or Lonny. Then I started seeing campaign furniture everywhere. Yes, I'll admit it. I read too many design blogs. But I don't care if it's trendy or overdone. I love the look.

And I scored this beauty for $20 last weekend.


The nice gentleman put it in my car, and it wasn't until I got home that I realized it's bigger than I thought and actually quite heavy. Thank goodness for elevator buildings.

I think a trip to Home Depot is in my future. I'm thinking a high-gloss navy.
But who are we kidding, I'll change my mind five thousand times before I actually buy the paint. Plus I still have to decide where it's going to go.

I can't wait.

Anyone want to come over? I'm still better at DIY projects in my head than in reality.

3 comments:

nerak said...

you are not allowed to start this diy project until you write me the massive, promised email. and that's final.

(cute dresser!)

elizabeth said...

Nice steal. I wish I could come over. That looks like fun.

And don't feel bad about your plants. Mine are dead too.

Amander said...

That's a GREAT find! Will you come decorate my house for me?