Tuesday, November 10, 2009

KC and J Dawgs

The wonderful KC was deported (which isn't entirely true but way more fun to say), and on her way back to Canada stopped in Provo for a day! It was so great seeing and chatting with her, and she helped me with my Things Kristan has Never Done List. We went to J Dawgs.

Those of you outside of the Provo world probably have no idea what J Dawgs is. It's a little hut south of campus that sells hot dogs, and it has quite the cult student following. For those of you familiar with the Provo world, you probably can't believe I've never had a J Dawg. It's true. (even though my childhood summertime lunch memories usually include of a hot dog and ketchup)

I ordered a polish dog with special sauce and a pickle. Properly named: The Lady. It was delicious.

5 comments:

becca said...

I can't believe you'd never been to JDawgs!

nerak said...

I was pretty dang excited about that J Dawg. Thanks for letting me stay, it was soooo good to see you!

Amander said...

I've heard much about J Dawgs, but have yet to experience myself. I guess I just don't get down to Provo enough (not that I am complaining).

maWeesa said...

SPECIAL SAUCE IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO HOT DOGS!! OH, I USED TO EAT THERE A FEW TIMES A WEEK.. GOOD TIMES IN P TOWN

MishMyBelle said...

I am very envious of your right now! a. you got to visit with KC
b. j-dawgs are seriously the greatest things ever. I would frequent that place far too often, and still make sure to hit it up when I visit p-town!