Caisa, the hard-core fan in the family, flew back early from Thanksgiving break for the Utah game. The rest of the family watched from the heated house on the big screen. 26-23 win in overtime. (As usual you couldn't just finish the game early, but at least you pulled it off.) Nice work Cougars! Nice work.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Go Cougars
I attended my last BYU football game as a student. We froze, but had a blast.

Caisa, the hard-core fan in the family, flew back early from Thanksgiving break for the Utah game. The rest of the family watched from the heated house on the big screen. 26-23 win in overtime. (As usual you couldn't just finish the game early, but at least you pulled it off.) Nice work Cougars! Nice work.
Caisa, the hard-core fan in the family, flew back early from Thanksgiving break for the Utah game. The rest of the family watched from the heated house on the big screen. 26-23 win in overtime. (As usual you couldn't just finish the game early, but at least you pulled it off.) Nice work Cougars! Nice work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was an incredible game! I wondered if you'd make it back for the game. Caisa must truly be a loyal fan. We SO missed being with you on Thanksgiving. We thought of you all day. I hope you took pictures to share :). I forgot to say on my blog that I am thankful for you too!
I am jealous you got to go to the game! Thankfully we pulled it off in the end. Yea for a cougar victory!
Post a Comment