We went to this wonderful Belgian waffles and frites restaurant: Bruges. The fries were divine and the waffle was delicious.
And then we went and saw Coco Before Chanel. (I miss seeing indie films at Lincoln Center!) It was one of the most honest films on the subject of modern feminism I’ve seen. Coco's struggle and determination to become a self-made woman in an era when women were not supposed to make anything was inspiring. And Audrey Tautou was perfect.

It was fun to have an evening like this right here in Utah.
4 comments:
I've heard about Bruges! Ok, next time I'm in Utah, can we please go? I'm all about Belgain waffles. And seriously, Coco before Chanel made me want to do something extraordinary with my life. I LOVED IT.
That looks so good!
I LOVE Bruges! How did you hear about it? Sometimes we walk over there for lunch, and I must agree that it is divine.... let me know if you ever want to meet up there on a weekday... :)
did you like that movie? i want to see it.
you are looking great, btw.
Post a Comment