Thursday, October 1, 2009

It Must Be October


I'm looking forward to . . .

PUMPKIN
Miss Samantha's Visit
Sweaters
Tights
Pumpkin
Football
Fall Colors
New Clothes (both new, new and new from my stored non-summer clothes)
A Drive up the Canyon
and maybe some more pumpkin

I love Fall. What are you looking forward to?

6 comments:

elizabeth said...

I would like a Pumpkin Jamba Juice from the WILK.

Angela said...

Pumpkin shakes from Jack in the Box-terrible I know, but its just once a year right? ok more like 50 times throughout one season of the year...

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh I'm looking forward to pumpkins as well. I love toasting up some pumpkin seeds and eating them in front of the fire.

Have a great weekend!

nerak said...

opaque tights, boots, scarves...

too bad it's still summer in az. but then again, i did lay out by the pool this afternoon. and i didn't mind one bit

Kate said...

Sweaters, scarves, crisp air . . .

Em said...

I thought of you twice this weekend...once as I was eating Bruster's ice cream at my sister's and second while I was eating the best pumpkin cupcake I've ever had. I actually dreamed about them. They were from a little shop here in Greenville and I loved them.