Thursday, December 18, 2008

Done and Done

I did it! One semester done.

Now I have 17 glorious days . . . with nothing to do. 17 days! 17!

Now of course I can't just do nothing, so I've created a To Do List for myself:

Sleep
Eat
Shop
Watch Movies
Beat Caisa and Sam on Mario Kart
Sleep
Play Rock Band
Sing Carols
Wrap and Unwrap Presents
Eat
Sleep
See Shamu
Sleep
Eat Key Lime Pie in Key West
Sleep . . . on the Beach
Shop
Beat my sisters on Men In Black Alien Attack
Ride The Mummy
Sleep

Oh I'm looking forward to checking all of these things off! It's going to be a great 17 days!

BTW, do you know how difficult is it so pack for 17 days? Or do you know how much fun it is to pull our your summer clothes when there is snow on the ground? It's fun, trust me.

3 comments:

nerak said...

yay, congrats! have such a fun time at home.

Caisa said...

all i have to say is...well i have a few things to say.
1. i don't think you have EVER beaten me in mario karty party...bring it on!
2. you are at home right now and i'm pretty jealous.
3. ask me if i'm a whale.
4. key lime...key lime...key lime...
5. jjjjjingle bells.

Shannan Monson said...

you forgot to include jazzercise...