Ingrid was amazing. Tons of audience interaction. Some random rapping and even some new song lyrics all about Mexican food. Laughing at how young the audience was and PGing some of her comments. It was a great night. I really enjoy Ingrid, and I just love live music.
Thanks for the invite Chloe!
4 comments:
Thanks for coming!!!
Did you see that a couple days ago we posted one of her songs on our blog? It is Sydney's favorite song.
My baby sister, a new freshman at the Y, was in attendance. I'm only sorry she wasn't a random in the back of your photo, THAT would have been another small world colliding. Glad you had fun! Ingrid is one of my favorites.
we saw her show here a couple weeks ago and i LOVED it. so glad you got to revel in ingrid glory! her music always reminds of nyc for some reason.
Post a Comment